Overtime you’ll realize a few things about the affiliate marketing industry,
• The initial learning curve is huge
• It requires a lot of patience and determination
• There’s a lot of hard work that goes into the initial stages of building campaigns, researching, trying out things, etc
• you need to understand the idea of ‘spending money to make money’. Much of your initial money will be spent on trying out things and although you may not see any income straight away, you’ll be learning a lot and that’s where the value is.
• Anyone can do it if you stick with it long enough and are serious about it
• Lastly, you can still make BIG money via affiliate marketing