Modified Challenge: Eat a minimum of 2,000 calories of Raw Fruits, Vegetables, nuts and seeds for a whole 30 days and document any changes.
We’re almost nearing the end of this challenge. In fact, as I write this, there’s 2 days left till the end of the month!
This challenge has opened my eyes up to a much healthier lifestyle.
I’ve heard of a few people getting sick amongst my family friends and it’s best to prepare early so you can be fit and healthy even when you’re 60!
I believe this diet allows you to maintain high energy levels even during the later stages of your life. There are just so many people on the internet I’ve read about on forums that are ages and are still competing in different sports. They claim they feel as healthy as they did in their 20s and after experiencing this diet where most of the days I’m 100% raw, I don’t doubt that claim.
The days I’m 100% raw I can feel a surge of energy within my body. There’s zero feeling of tiredness and my eyes normally burn in the mornings from waking up too early but when I’m raw, I don’t feel this as much.
As soon as I eat too many cooked meals in a row I feel sluggish and sleepy and even a little down.
There’s something about knowing your healthy that makes you feel better. I can’t pin point what it is. Maybe it’s just a subconscious thing or maybe it’s spiritual. Whatever it is, it’s there.
If I ever, (god forbid), got really sick or even depressed, I can see my switching to a diet like this. There’s just so many benefits and the new changes I see in my body almost every day gives you that feeling of life is getting better.
Since I’ve started,
- My hair has gotten much thicker
- Skin has become lighter, (some people have pointed it out)
- Eyes have gotten slightly lighter
- Almost no lethargic feel unless I have too many cooked meals
- Energy levels are huge. I’m breaking my workout records where I time myself to complete certain exercises. Some, I’m even smashing.
- Boxing has become a lot easier, I feel like I can fight in the ring for a lot longer than I used to be able to.
- I just feel on another level compared to others. If I need to compete with someone with sparring, I already feel ahead because I’m on a diet, they’re not on.
I can probably list about 10 more benefits but you get the idea.
I’ve still maintained a decent amount of raw calories. My diet has still remained the same.
- Plate of fruits
- Fresh juice
- Bowl of nuts, dates, apricots, raisins
I still eat pizza, rice, wheat and all sorts of things I would generally avoid but because I’m so full on raw food, I eat one third of what I’d normally eat.
I don’t smash down a whole pizza or double up on McDonalds burgers or anything like I used to before. I eat a small portion that gets digested fairly quickly and I’m ok.
I don’t know what you’re diet or health is like but if I would highly recommend transitioning into a higher raw calorie diet. Try it for a couple of weeks. It’s easy to incorporate and like I’ve listed, the health benefits are just too damn good to pass up!
Want to get Serious with Internet Marketing? Join us on Aff Playbook Below!