Damn, I can’t update this blog with content as regularly as I want to. I’m overseas and finding it hard to get some work done.
Nonetheless, I’ve made around 40 Shopify Drop Shipping video tutorials that are currently located in our ecomuniverse forum but it’s killing me that my blog readers can’t benefit from them!
Starting from tomorrow I’ll be posting each one of them here and making a database for DropShipping Tutorials just like I did with Teespring!
Topics will include,
- Introduction to the Shopify – FaceBook model
- What you need to get started
- Creating a FaceBook Page
- Shopify Platform Introduction
- Shopify Layout
- Shopify Page Set up
- Shopify Shipping and Payment Set up
- Lucky Orange App
- Hurrify App
- Oberlo App
- Notify App
- Abandon Cart Protector App
- Product Upsell App
- Niche Research Using eBay
- Niche Research Using Websta
- Niche Research Using Social Sleuth
- Niche Research Using Amazon
- Researching Top Shopify Stores
- Researching Aliexpress
- Creating a Newsfeed Ad
- Creating an Ad Using FaceBook Ads Manager
- FaceBook Power Editor Introduction
- Choosing Layered Products on Aliexpress
- Using FaceBook Audience Insights to find FaceBook targeted Interests
- Different FaceBook Ad Objectives
- Conversion Pixel Tracking and Installation
- FaceBook Lookalike Audiences
- How Much to Spend when Testing
- How Much to Spend when Scaling
- Instagram Shoutouts
- Fulfilling Orders
- Advanced – Upsell Math
- Advanced – Matured FaceBook Pixel
- Advanced – Growing a Buyer List
- Advanced – International Markets
- Advanced – Onehourtranslations.com
- Advanced – Custom Platforms
- Advanced – Link Shortening
I know people starting off in the ecommerce business have a tonne of questions. Going through these tutorials will help you iron out all the kinks and get the process right.
My video tutorials are based on my specific process used to generate 6 figures in sales.
Targeted FaceBook Traffic -> Specific Products
Do this 100’s of times and you’ll find a campaign every now and then that’ll make a you a load of cash!
The best thing with Shopify is that you can build a massive long term business from this process. If any of your products generate sales then we can build out a specific store from then, make sure we set our SEO right and continually advertise similar products further building our brand.
eCommerce is a huge endeavour. Don’t expect to find success over night. I’ve spent many days setting up campaigns getting $0 return.
I’ve spent many days unable to sleep because I have a profitable campaign killing it and every time I wake up and check my phone I’m $100 richer.
eCommerce is fun but it’s a lot of work.
I’ll be posting up the first video in the next few days. I’m also going overseas soon so I might disappear from time to time but eventually there’ll be around 40 kickass Shopify Video Tutorials up here!
Want to Get Serious With eCommerce?
Join eComUniverse.com – Private Forum for Shopify/Teespring/Drop-Shipping
For Beginners & Experienced Entrepreneurs.
>> Join Here <<
Incoming search terms:
- start to finish dropshipping from ebay
- tutorial dropship with shopify